Chicken BBQ Shawarma10 - 15 mins 5 - 10 people
This spiced shawarma sandwich gets its creaminess from Eden Sandwich Spread.
1 kilogram Ground Chicken
2 pieces Eggs
¾ cup All Purpose Flour
1 piece Carrot, cut into small cubes
1 piece Onion, minced
1 piece Red bell pepper, cut into small cubes
3/4 cup Raisins
3 tablespoons Pickle Relish
1 teaspoon Ground black pepper
1 teaspoon Salt
1 tablespoon Sugar
3 tablespoons Ketchup
1 cup Christmas regular ham, cut into small cubes
4 bars (160 g) Eden Queso De Bola
- 1 bar, grated
- 3 bars, cut into sticks
1. Put all the ingredients in a bowl including 1 bar of grated Eden Queso de Bola. Mix until well combined. In a separate bowl/container, cut 3 bars of Eden Queso de Bola cut into strips.
2. Prepare 5-7 pieces of aluminum foil about 12 inches long each. Grease each aluminum foil with oil.
3. Put 1 cup of mixture on each aluminum foil. Flatten the mixture.
4. Put a strip of Eden Queso de Bola in the middle of the flattened meat mixture.
5. Roll the foil from top to bottom to form a cylinder. Twist both ends of the foil to seal the Embutido.
6. Repeat Steps #3-5 until the meat mixture is consumed.
7. Steam the Embutido for atleast 45 minutes.
8. Let it cool before slicing.
-Bread crumbs may be used instead of All Purpose flour as a binder for Embutido.
-Sliced Meat loaf, Ham and boiled Egg can also be used as fillings for Embutido together with the EDEN Queso de bola.
-Embutido maybe served as Chilled or fried depending on your preference.