Cheesy Pinoy Spaghetti
- 1 CUP EDEN ORIGINAL CHEESE
- 1KG SPAGHETTI NOODLES
- 1 BOTTLE BANANA KETCHUP
- 560G PINOY-STYLE SPAGHETTI SAUCE
- 1TSP GARLIC, MINCED
- ¾ KG GROUND BEEF
- 5 HOTDOGS, SLICED
- 2 BOUILLON BEEF CUBES, DISSOLVED IN WATER
- 1 MEDIUM ONION, CHOPPED
- 7 TBSP BUTTER
- 2 TBSP SALT
- 4 TBSP COOKING OIL
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the packaging. Drain and set aside.
- Saute garlic & onion in butter until onions turn translucent.
- Add ground beef and cook for 5 mins. Add hotdog and cook for 2 mins. Add the sauce, cubes, ketchup, and water. Simmer for 20 mins. Stir occasionally.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over pasta. Top with grated Eden Cheese and serve.