Eden Charcuterie Board
1 BAR EDEN QUESO DE BOLA, SLICED TO THIN CUTS
5-10 PCS SALTED PRETZELS
5-10 PCS SODA CRACKERS
5 PCS SLICED SMOKED SALAMI
1 TBSP. RAISINS
1 TBSP. GREEN OLIVES
RED AND GREEN GRAPES
1. Clean the charcuterie board and ensure that spots are also removed.
2. Slice the Eden Queso de Bola block into thin cuts and lay down across the board evenly.
3. Carefully lay down the salami slices, pretzels, and crackers to avoid spilling over the board. Space them out on the board.
4. Fill in the gaps on your board by adding the raisins, green olives, and red & green grapes to add color and texture to the board.
5. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
- Make your charcuterie board more festive by adding more cured meats, cheeses, crackers, fruit, and nuts-
- You can also place jams, preserves, mustards, or dips into small bowls or shallow dishes and place on the board.
- You will need to scale up or down depending on the size of your board and then number of people you are serving.