No Bake Cream Cheese Tiramisu
1 bar (225 grams) Eden Cream Cheese
1 pack (250 grams) All Purpose Cream
1 tsp Gelatine Powder
1 can (390 grams) Condensed Milk
2 cups Water
3 Tbsps. Coffee powder
4 Tbsps. White sugar
1 Tbsp. Rhum (optional)
20-30 pcs Lady Fingers/Broas
2 Tbsps. Cocoa Powder
1) To prepare the Coffee Syrup: Cook the water, coffee powder and sugar in a sauce pot. Let it boil for 1 minute then set aside.
2) Melt the gelatin mixture. Set aside.
3) Mix together EDEN Cream cheese and condensed milk until well combined.
4) Add the whipped All Purpose Cream and melted gelatin into the cream cheese mixture.
5) To Assemble: Dip the lady fingers into the coffee syrup then line onto the prepared pan.
6) Pour half of the filling over the first layer of the lady finger. Repeat this to create another layer.
7) Refrigerate the mixture for atleast 4 hours. Dust with cocoa powder before serving.