Eden Cheesy Lasagna
Watch the video and learn how to make your lasagna extra yummy to the tummy. It’s topped with oooozing Eden Melt Sarap!
1/2 lbs, ground beef
2 jars, spaghetti sauce
1 1/2 blocks, Eden MeltSarap 165g
1 block, Eden Original 165g
1/2 tsp, salt
1/4 tsp, pepper
6 pieces, lasagna noodles
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown ground meat in large skillet on medium heat; stirring occasionally. Stir spaghetti sauce into meat mixture.
2. Grate and mix Eden Meltsarap and Eden Original.
3. Spread about 1 cup of the meat sauce onto the bottom of a small to medium sized baking dish; top with lasagna noodles until layer is full.
4. Spread half of the cheese mixture over the noodles. Repeat meat sauce, noodles and cheese layer once. Top with remaining noodles and meat sauce, making sure to cover noodles with sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of Eden Meltsarap on top. Cover with foil.
5. Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 15 minutes longer or until noodles are tender. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Serve warm and enjoy!