Eden Cheesy Leche Flan
Surprise everyone this Noche Buena! #GiveGoodness with this Cheesy Leche Flan dish. Learn how to make it with the creamy goodness of Eden.
230g, Eden Melt Sarap, slightly melted
8 tbsp, sugar
1 can, evaporated milk
1 can, condensed milk
1/2 cup, Eden Original, shredded
1. In a large llanera, place the sugar. Place over low heat until sugar is melted and golden, occasionally moving the llanera to avoid burning and to distribute sugar evenly. Remove from heat and allow to harden.
2. In a bowl, beat Eden Melt Sarap until smooth. Add eggs one at a time. Make sure to beat mixture after each egg is added.
3. Add evaporated milk and condensed milk. Mix well. Once thoroughly mixed, let mixture sit for a few minutes.
4. Cover llanera with foil and place in a baking dish with 1 inch water. Bake for 375F for around 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the leche flan comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
5. Turn leche flan over on a serving dish. Top with shredded Eden cheese and enjoy!