Eden Creamy Cheesy Burger Sliders
For that extra ' yummmm' to your merienda party, choose the goodness of Eden. Learn this Eden Cheesy Burger Slider recipe by watching the video.
1/3 cup, Eden Mayo
1 1/2 tbsp, mustard
1/2 tsp, Worcestershire sauce
1 lb, mini beef patties
To taste, salt
To taste, pepper
4 slices, Eden Singles
4, mini burger buns
1. Prepare mayo-mustard dressing by mixing Eden Mayo with mustard, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Set aside.
2. Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
3. Form the meat into 2 to 3 oz portions, packed tightly. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the sliders on the grill. Wait until they are nice and crusty on the first side, about 4 to 5 minutes and then flip and cook another 4 minutes. When the sliders are about done, top with Eden Singles and close the grill, allowing the cheese to melt.
5. Place the slider on mini burger buns and top with mayo mustard