Eden Mayo Creamy Cheesy Mini Burgers
Surprise your kids on their first day at school with this easy burger recipe na mas pinasarap pa with the creamy and cheesy taste of Eden Mayo! Just follow these simple steps:
1 1/2tbsp Yellow (or Dijon) Mustard
1/2tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 - 1 ½ lb(s) ground chuck, 80/20
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cheese slices, your choice
Mini burger buns
1. Mix together ingredients for the dressing, set aside.
2. Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
3. Form the meat into 2 to 3 oz portions, packed tightly. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Grill patties. When the patties are about done, top with desired cheese.
5. Place the slider on mini burger buns and top with mayo mustard dressing and any other desired toppings.
For more Eden recipes, visit www.cheeseanything.com.